Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ellie goes to Africa!

Okay, so I've been terrible about keeping my blog updated, especially considering that I'm leaving for the airport in ONE HOUR!!!! I am so excited and surprisingly am not really worried. Probably that whole peace that surpasses all understanding thing, huh? :)
Keep checking up on the blog...I'll try to update it a couple of times while we're in country. As far as prayer requests go, I'm gonna copy my team leader Brenda's list because it's really well worded :)

Please PRAY that:
  • God would be glorified by EVERY aspect of our trip
  • Each of us, as well as the ministries & children with whom we work and share with would have a personal and powerful encounter with God
  • The unconditional love of God would radiate in and through each of our lives
  • God would put a hedge of protection around the entire trip
  • Satan would be bound from anything that distracts anyone from hearing the voice of God in the area where we’ll be sharing the love of Christ
  • All participating on this trip would be sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit
  • God’s Word would be proclaimed with power and produce life change (transformation)
  • God would give us strength and good health through the trip
  • God would protect and provide for family members back home
  • God would give wisdom to those speaking and teaching and listening ears to the people we come in contact with during the trip
  • Divine appointments, both with those we share with as well as other we might encounter while traveling
  • All team members and translators would be bold and creative in sharing our faith
  • We would make quick adjustments to time and cultural changes
  • Revival would break out with people to whom we minister
  • Angels would surround our flights
  • We are all able to sleep well on the plane in order to be refreshed to do God's work
  • All of our team members and all of our luggage will arrive safely
  • God would protect us during our in-country travels since we will be doing a lot of it on this trip
  • Many orphan children will know they are loved by us, and most importantly - by their HEAVENLY FATHER!
See you later friends! Next time I post I'll be in AFRICA :D

No comments:

Post a Comment