Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tomorrow is THE day!!

The day has finally come...Costa Rica, here we come! Tomorrow, our team will meet up in Houston and begin to make our way to Puerto Limón, Costa Rica, to visit two orphanages in the area.

Your prayers for our team are greatly appreciated! Some specifics...


  • No travel glitches: that we would all make our connecting flight in Houston and arrive safely in San Jose tomorrow night, then also make it safely to Puerto Limón, the next day. 
  • Good health for all of our team members
  • Open and willing hearts to be used in whatever ways God presents 
  • Boldness in sharing our faiths with everyone we meet, whether that be the orphans, tías at the homes, even our waiters/waitresses at dinner 
  • Willingness to be changed by God through this experience 
So if you think of our team during this coming week, lift up a little prayer for us and for the people we will be with. I believe that prayer is the most vital tool we have as Christians, and I know that fervent prayers on your part will really make a difference. 

I will most likely not be able to blog while we're in country, but if the opportunity presents itself, I will update you all! Check here or on my Facebook page :) 

Hasta luego, mis amigos. Dios te bendiga 




No comments:

Post a Comment